Read Oniichan To Issho 1 by Hari Tokeino Free Online
Book Title: Oniichan To Issho 1|
The author of the book: Hari Tokeino
Loaded: 1488 times
Reader ratings: 6.2
Date of issue: January 5th 2004
ISBN 13: 9784592188018
The size of the: 12.72 MB
City - Country: No data
Format files: PDF
Read full description of the books:
I was reading this, and for the longest time I was thinking "Why do I keep feeling deja vu?" Then, when I finished it, I realized why: Almost everything in this book has been done before. Here's a list of everything I can think of:
1. The name of the main character. Sakura. This name is used waaaaaaay too much. Why? Why? Yeah sure, it's pretty and it means 'cherry blossom' and all, but don't you think the mangaka could have thought of something just a little more creative?
2. Her parents are dead. Is there a single manga series where the protagonist's parents are alive, well, and active in the story? If there is let me know. The world needs more of these.
3. Her brothers. After her grandma dies, her brothers just suddenly appear to take care of her. Absolutely none of them are new or exciting in any way.There's: Takeshi, the big, hulking, gentle type who barely talks and wouldn't hurt a fly (Seen it). Tsuyoshi, the somehow naturally red-haired but still somehow Japanese type with slight anger management issues (Seen it. Many times.). Takashi, not to be confused with Takeshi, the bespectacled teacher type who is otherwise quite boring (Seen it.). And, last but not least, Masashi, the long-haired romance-novelist cross-dresser who puts hearts after every other sentence (I've seen this many times, too.) So, really, they all seem to have been copied and pasted into the plot.
4. The brothers take to her immediately, even though they haven't seen her since she was a baby, and vice versa.
5. Too many sappy flash backs.
6. School puts on 'Snow White' for the annual school play. I have seen this so many times, I skim the pages every time I see it again. Nothing interesting or even slightly new.
So, at the end, you just end up thinking "What was the point of this book? It's chock full of cliches!" The short story at the end is okay, but other than that it's not worth your time. You're better off reading something else.
Download Oniichan To Issho 1 ERUB
Download Oniichan To Issho 1 DOC
Download Oniichan To Issho 1 TXT
Read information about the author
Reviews of the Oniichan To Issho 1
Add a comment
Download EBOOK Oniichan To Issho 1 by Hari Tokeino Online free